วันศุกร์ที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Thailand suffered a huge media synchronization Chao Berlin prepares to open the webs / destroy the evil Brotherhood movement.

Thailand suffered a huge media synchronization Chao Berlin prepares to open the webs / destroy the evil Brotherhood movement. 

 

 .............................. ......

Rants do not have to waste time on that now.
- Resulting from The group has come out Try not to oppose the measure to King Cove Bangkok as pontiff. It. 
--------------------
- After yesterday I posted that ....
- From this page, Chao Berlin plans aim to post about what topics will be divided into three main .....
1. Uncover who is behind this.
2. disclose them (priests) who stand and watch maker orchestrated the whole thing.
3. The implementation of a single-gang members one by one.
- Go to it. 
--------------------------------------------
- This morning, I have to assume, "the merit of religion."
- And the word is .....
"Thai people do not end well," the old saying that it really is ....
- It appears that I was woken up since dawn. ... Calls from Thailand ...
- Let me know
- "Today, Thailand has had a major label media. Contact in. "
- Need to coordinate with my page Chao Berlin. To exchange information And work to prevent disasters religion.
- I had a preliminary talk with it. 
------------------------------------.
- The next morning, I received information. The coordinated through the team called me in "secret" was.
- Is a "mirror" of Maha Thera fire. Member of the Supreme Sangha Council under the Department of Trrmiut I respect and have coordinated the "little letter" to me in the past.
- Today sent me some information on the event.
- In addition, he plans to expand the extraction of the King, I know well. 
-----------------------------.
- Then you, my people, my brain numb ... yet ...
- The "Big Media Coordinator Thailand me that," I told the team I'm going to jump to that .......
"We are not alone, then an exciting contents. Heaven has eyes. " 
--------------------.
- The data from the Sangha high for this ... I made it virtually collapsed
Exclaimed that in mind ...
"I thought what the heck is going to play like this or this."
- For a list of classes Vice Majesty the King That is substandardMember of the Supreme Sangha Council According to the chart that I attached to it ....
"Becoming a Man (Jesus) that I know well, not completely, but it highlights a play before," ...
- Also, in the eyes of Monday Wat Chai radiation has such a close, it is also hilarious. 
--------------------------.
- But now I have to figure that .... it's about the past before.
- If "U" than a big idea.
- To destroy the Buddhist regime Burpaharis was well placed.Security of religion overall.
- Just because "you" just hoping for the clergy assuming political power only hope.
- Ignoring the customary monastic discipline law for any of this.
- What is it you are ungrateful religion. Ingratitude and even teachers themselves.
- From now on, "I met with my age, I do not walk with me very much."
- This is an interjection in my own mind. When the raw data when offline.
- Sorry ... it's emotional. It's instructors blood pressure. 
.........................
- Do not scare the reader's why today, Sir, Berlin is the "borrower - u".
- Because I assume I am a priest The ones I mentioned, As a priest, I was just Maha Nikai is Trrmiut sect only.
- When it is the same. "I can say this."
- The "Talk to religion" relatively good. 
..................................... . 
------------------------------------------------- ------------------ 
today's Bangkok Post. daily News opened the first game here.
- Let me zoom in and out as follows.
(Details attached by then) 
.......................................... ..........
- The Daily News has expanded the size of this.
- It is confirmed in the words of Dr. ngam, who had said that.
"He wanted to be his teacher. (King) ". 
...................
Today, Ms. May. Daily News opened with a soft intro to the first ....
Society column in the Daily News on March 11, 2559 that ....
- "King ........ opposition led by the abbot of the estuary.
"Factotum disciple The Glass Room "........." 
----------------------------- 
extend that ....
- The word "glass" refers to one room.
- Christian Science on a glass slide. Located at the entrance to the front of the house, "Pramoj expectancy".
- The Wisdom of King wary Have you ever sat former PatriarchSet within a Bowonniwet Bangkok it.
--------------------------
- Now let's say that Ms. May. Daily News would like to emphasize the word. "Disciple Factotum"
- The word "disciple Factotum" I will listen to that ...
- This is both a priest and Javier Rivas of it.
- In dead or in prison, not to mention.
- At this point, it is not difficult to do anything that ...
- At present, there are some who would shoulder the statue.Javier Rivas are the people who are still at large and in Thailand. 
----------------------.
- On the part of the priest is not even big. Successor to know.
- When the perception is that reign. The children may be a few years old Chao.
- But as the King parish. Vice Majesty the King to end both inside Wat itself. Or other measure. 
-------------------
- Newspaper. Daily News started the whole story. Gang from the "glass room" here.
- Actually, the problem is a mirror of society Sangha Maha Nikai and Trrmiut both locals and religious circles. I do not know right now It is celebrated throughout the supernatural negative.
- But he did not speak. "I want to keep his honor Her Royal Highness Wisdom is not a disgrace. "
-----------------------
- I would like to insert here that reminded me that ..... ....
- Actually, the word "little letter" to those he saw as the West. Nowadays, every time.
- He spoke on the condition "a joke" because it does not give any credit at all.
- It shall be understood that "in the subject to come."
- Not to ask who worked at the time.
-------------------------------------------------- -
- At the conclusion of today's Bangkok Post. Daily News that the picture ....
- "....... Knot the pontiff would be" dragged "into the spirit of the spin behind ......" 
---------------. -----
- The Bangkok Post. Daily News will frown concluded that .....
"They want to spin it, the new Patriarch of the line" Trrmiut "over the line" Maha Nikai ..... ".
- "As ever, the abbot of Wat Saket, King of Acting Patriarch. Die in the end ... "
- All in parentheses is the message that I culled from the Bangkok Post. In today's Daily News. 
-------------------------. --------------
- Now I represent. Buddhists worldwide The accuracy of his love.He's more than a social religion.
"Person" that .....
- I would like to ask those who are manipulating the mastermind as well as those hoping windfall. The gang all that bad ....
- "I thought this vile or not. You can also To expose society to the brink of that.
"" "I love the religious clergy hope to the nation" "".
- Finally, it has been said that "self" priest "or other ..." 
----------------------------. -----
- What exactly that ...
- ".... So why do with patriarchy. Do you think ....
- It will be important to ....
"The accuracy of the discipline or the law and tradition," says 
-------------.
Shouted aloud that ....
- The idea is simple Patriarch Somdej Ya Mano Thai Wat Saket Bangkok's hair, he was appointed just over a year, you only end.
- Her Majesty arrived on my end to be a life expectancy not much.(If you are a bishop).
- Finally, the pastor of the Temple of King Cove, Bangkok current rainy season, it will be 100 years old.
- If the King is King. The oversight everything right.
- It will either die or wrong.
- Old age, your size, it will be more than 100 years. 
-----------------------.
Important
- They spin a mastermind group hopes that the Orange (Trrmiut well respected for their accuracy. Discipline is very It's not about this).
- Do you think it's just that ...
"The Patriarch Must be from the sect "Trrmiut" only.
"I will treat them as religion. It is the most wonderful "or not.
---------------------------
- By incorporating them Allow investors to redeem
"Do" anything, discipline and law and tradition. " 
---------------------.
- If you take this one. I have just this.
- I was invited to walk slowly, do not invite me to the Soi.
- The validity of the moral rules, it will have to break out the meaningless without the sanctity common to all.
- Like this mule ....
- I think I think too long. 
---------------------------------.
- Pure form Common good And your parents "Trrmiut sect," I have put it better.
- Especially along the austere monastic precepts in fairly even handle money, it also requires a commitment card.
- If all else fails, this time it's just like a passion. "And the pope Trrmiut" only.
- Ignoring the validity of any such.
- Asked, "Do you think you" good "or not."
- Or do you think He was not aware of these tactics do you.
- To reflect a good look at themselves too. 
-------------------------------------.
- Then it will be hard to remind them that this is a little bit ....
"If you ever do this to anyone else. Turn ye Who will release it "
- Tell me one thing, do not leave any match. Because it is not right.
- I remember it was ..
- I maintain the discipline to maintain law disciplines. Conservative treatment was provided.
- I am not out to take over her father. As pontiff.
- The gang of evil Often like to say that the cynical
"Why the Pope must be a bishop."
- Doreen Virtue insult to the father the King to go over there ... and then go crazy.
- I'm on a high.. Do not think that other people will think any less of you away.
---------------------------------------
The final shape
- I would like to remind the people that the Pope is the Vicar Vice President Trrmiut a plan orchestrated spin down, behind.
- Asked you to take seats in the meeting room. You also have to sit there or not.
- Are you not ashamed of milk. He sees that behavior or not.
- Time to go to work, I am not ashamed of him or me. He knows the behaviors you doing Out now. 
----------------------.
- Warning loud to you again before the end of the manipulating mastermind before finishing the post ...
"Currently, the major media of Thailand. He has your information is complete. Extent that ...
"The past is to find someone to talk with some who" 
---------------------------.
- I would say that I ....
"He was compiled information." 
----------------------------.
- By this date onwards.
- The media and the networks were all this. To expose this evil plan.
- The main reason is that he is a Buddhist, he suffered behavior.
- "I pray that hypocritical face betrayed a friend."
- He's put up with the behavior of this type are resistant it.
- This may be a dead hive was raised to think that something like it can get a foothold.
----------------------------------
- The importance of religion, he worried too.
"The concern over some of the high priest again." 
--------------.
- I'm embarrassed with the way I played very well without much delay. Enjoy this work. 
---------------------------------.
- The "big media" sticks to it. Their opponents me.
- I do not have to believe me. So stay tuned to own it.
- But short of that, "said a cold."
- Today, Post Graduate Berlin began to worship the monks.Before i Next time there's a trick.
Fortunately, everyone wins
Chao Berlin

03/11/2016






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น